Naro Moru Route, Mount Kenya Climbing Kenya Climbing Chogoria Route – Mount Kenya Hiking Mount Kenya Chogoria Route, Mount Kenya Hiking, Mount Kenya Climbing adventure Mt Kenya expedition tours
Mount Kenya climbing Sirimon Route out Chogoria 5 Days/4 nights
Day 1 : Nairobi/ Nanyuki
Depart Nairobi mid morning for Nanyuki arriving in time for lunch. The afternoon is spent in this area for acclimatization. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Day 2 : Old Moses Camp
After breakfast, drive to Sirimon Park Gate. After chek-in start hiking through the Rain Forest for 9 km to Old Moses camp (3300m). Dinner and overnight.
Day 3 : Shipton Camp
Depart Old Moses Camp at 7:30 am via Mackinders Valley to Shipton Camp (4200m). The distance takes 6 to 7 hrs. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4 : Point Lenana- Chogoria
Early morning departure (3:00 am) to the summit, a walk that takes 3 hrs to point Lenana (4985m) arriving at 6:30 in the morning. After sunrise, descend to Mintos Hut for full breakfast and later proceed down through the Gorges valley to Chogoria Bandas and campsite. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5 . Chogoria/Nairobi
After breakfast, set on morning journey to Chogoria (32km). 4WD vehicles are provided but during bad weather, climbers may have to walk some disance as vehicles may not reach the Bandas. From Chogoria transport is provided back to Nairobi, arriving late afternoon
Price inclusive of:
- Transport from Nairobi To Chogoria transit hotel by private Transport
- Accommodation at Transit Motel Double rooms B/B
- Complimentary at chogoria on first day
- Accommodation at Mt Kenya Bandas Single Beds , hot shower and Bon fire.
- 4 x4 transfer on Chogoria route
- 3 meals per day while trekking
- 5 days Mt. Kenya trek
- 4 nights accommodation while trekking
- Transport from Naro Moru gate to Nairobi by private Transport
- All government park fees
- English/German Speaking Chief Mountain Guide and one Assistant Guide (Group)
- English Speaking Porters and cooks
- Mt Kenya Certificate after successful summit challenge
- Exclusive of Tents and Sleeping mats, Gloves, Sun glasses, Sleeping bag, Hats , Rain suits, Warm Jacket, Heavy boots, Scarf’s, Rain Trousers.
Tour Booking | Please fill the form below
5 Days Mount Kenya Climb Sirimon Out Naro Moru Route